Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Happy to Believe.

I spent another amazing summer as a camp counselor at Camp Sonshine. The campers were amazing. I enjoyed being on staff because I knew that the year-round staff had been praying for this summer year-round. I enjoyed living under the covering. It say myself and my future a bit clearer. I got to know God a little better. During the school year and after graduation (Freedom!) it was hard to believe that God would provide. At camp, my faith in the fact He is working things out grew. I've always believed that God COULD provide, sometimes I am just not sure if he WOULD. Camp ended 2 weeks ago, seminary began this week and I am still believing God for a lot of things. I am happy to even believe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

May God Bless you as you walk in Him.